Salvaging - A Closer Look

Que?

Always wondered what ever happened to Pierre. I was taking classes at Orange Coast College (J.C.) in Costa Mesa when I took his class in philosophy. He looked to be about 28. It was in his class that I discovered the humor in Plato's Socrates. In any event, nearly a half century later I still remember him. Thanks for the stroll down memory lane:o))

Reply to
Billy

Miscue. I was thinking he was in San Bernadino,when it is Huntington Beach instead, and San Bernadino reminded me of the Knopfler song "Boom Like That" of which the above is one of the lines......sorry for the confusion....it's like that in my head quite often ;-) Of course the song is playing on a continual loop in my head now........earworm, in German there is a word for this, can't remember it, but it translates roughly as earworm....I think.

You're welcome :-)

Charlie

So, you and your other dopers are giving up trying to be foresters, how nice.

Reply to
Don Staples