Rooting Gel recommendation

Does anyone have a recommendation for a specific brand of rooting / cloning gel?

chaz

Reply to
chaz

I've never used a gel, but I've had good results from Rootone powder.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

What are you trying to clone? I've had great results cloning peppers -- nearly 100% successful -- with Olivia's Cloning Gel[1] and Solution[2].

Regards, Greg

[1]
Greg Mortensen

"Doug Kanter" writes in article dated Wed, 11 May 2005 20:53:14 GMT:

Dragone rooting hormone is also good.

Dip the bottom 1-2" of the cutting in water, shake off the drops, dip it in powder (which sticks because it's wet), and jam it into a "peat pellet".

-- spud_demon -at- thundermaker.net The above may not (yet) represent the opinions of my employer.

Reply to
Spud Demon