Re: Hydranger

[COLOR=indigo][FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Hi All,

> I'm new here and I'm after some advice. I have recently purchased 2 > Hydrangers, One purple/blue and one pale pink. The pink one however > has gone green :( Is there something I should be putting into the > soil to enhance the colour of these beautiful plants? > > Look forward to hearing from someone. >

Soil pH is important:

Frank Logullo

Hydranger? Are you from Boston?

Reply to
Cereoid-UR12-

Her email address puts her a little east of Boston ;)

Reply to
Frank Logullo

The plant is 'hydrangea'. Certain USAsian accents, both Boston and Midwest add an 'R' when pronoucing words that end in an 'ah' sound,.

If you search on 'Hydrangea color', you will find information on soil chemicals that influence the color of blossoms. Some varieties are more susceptible than others.

Reply to
Frogleg

Thanks for the advise and the correction :) I shall go and search now.

Regards

Maggie

-- maggied

maggied