Re: Does anyone know where I could get Lagochilus Inebrians seeds or plants?

Does anyone know where I could buy Lagochilus Inebrians seeds or
> plants? I have been trying to locate them for over 2 years and have
> had no luck. If you have some seeds for sell I would be interested in > buying some.
I could definitely assist you to purchase a limited quantity of thi
rare herb or its seeds. Please contact me at minas snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com,
Regards, Ashle
Reply to
Ashley