seeking 'George O'Brien' Tomato

Doesn't hurt to try

About 1997-98 someone from here (or rec.gardens) traded seeds with me a variety of tomato called "George O'Brien"

When I tried to save it opossums got into the seeds and mixed everything up.

If anyone has this please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Thanks Keith

Reply to
K M

I replied to the email supplied, but no response.

Gary Woods

I can't tell you how thrilled this makes me. I hope you do still have some about.

Can you tell me anything more about it?

I grew it in 1998 and again in 1999. When trying to save it in 99' opossums got into the fermenting conatiners and scattered about 20 varieties together. So I thought I had lost it.

Thanks Keith

Reply to
K M