Preen

So as not to hijack another post, could people please give me the short answers on Preen? I bought a tub of it, and my neighbor swears by it. Is this something that has to be applied in the winter before sprouting? Or can it be used throughout the year? Is it spread around, then raked in lightly? Tips, advice, experiences, and cautions appreciated.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

All I can offer is that it didn't do a thing for me except cost me money. Use what you have and hope for the best and count on nothing.

Reply to
mj