Plastic greenhouse

I'm not a plant person. Instead I want build a boat building shed out of PVC pipe and poly film. My question is---- How do I attach the film to the PVC pipe? Thanks Gordon

Reply to
Gordon

The message from Gordon contains these words:

Look up "polytunnel " on the net.

Usually the polythene is stretched tight over a curved frame and attached to battens at ground level on the long sides.

Janet.

Reply to
Janet Baraclough

By buying poly clamps from Territorial Seeds for example. They are cylindrical pieces of plastic that will clamp the film to the pipe. They are very snug and will not move even in strong winds.

Reply to
simy1

...and this plastic film needs to be replaced about every year from being in the weather. You're better off going to Pep Boys store in your area, buy a 10x20 foot pavilion and enclose the sides with the sides they sell as accessories. Let me go see if I can find a link:

are just to give you ideas. If you were to buy good UVB and UVA resistant poly plastic, it would cost almost as much and you will have to change it out quite a bit.

Reply to
Jangchub