plants for trade / exchange ??

Hi all. I have a conifer that we've had for about 3 years now and its in a pot. Unfortunately now I can touch the roots about a few inches into the soils so obviously it needs a bigger growing space as the pot is around waist height so can go get a bigger pot. The tree is now over 2m high (maybe even 3 meters) and sows no signs in drying up or brown needles. I want it to go to someone who can grow it where the tree is comfortable but I would like something in exchange. I'm well into acers now so I wouldn't mind trading for a few small ones or 1 or 2 larger ones (dependant on size). Or generally I would trade for anything interesting ? If anyone is interested please do let me know or shoot me an email snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.co.uk I'll follow this post with another with pictures if I can. If not I can email them over.

I would be looking forward to all your replies.

Thanks all in advance.

Reply to
zuhayr-123