Plant identification

I bought a plant some time ago at a supermarket. At some point, I looked up the information on the tag that came with the plant in order to find out more about it. Since then, I've lost the tag...

I do remember that it came up as a succulent, and when it was purchased it had dozens of tiny orange flower clusters (globe shaped, before they opened). The bottom leaves on the plant were *very* large, and have since withered quite a bit (probably through mistreatment!), so I cut them off. The plant is only about 6-8" tall.

Also, since then, it appears that small shoots have grown from the centre stalk, that look like they have fine fibrous roots that look like they're begging to be cut off and replanted to make new plants - but I'm not sure, so here I am...

On my website, I've posted a couple of photographs of the plant, in the hopes that someone can identify what it is.

The photos are located at:

very much...

Reply to
kdsell2003

Looks like a species of kalanchoe. Pretty common in grocery stores and what not.

Toad

Reply to
Marley1372

That's definitely it. Thanks very much for the quick reply!

Dave

Reply to
kdsell2003