Re: Plant identification

The message from "paxwax" contains these words:

Hi. > I'm looking for web sites that are fairly detailed in relation to plant > identification. Weed sites would be helpful too. > Any help would be appreciated. > Thanks Pax.

How about the RHS plantfinder? Go find the website (address escapes me but royal hort sociaty should be easy to find). They have virtually every plant on there.

Ooh, one mans weed is another mans flower of course.

Reply to
Christopher Norton