Pea Vine: Perennial or Annual?

http://tinyurl.com/cw5ha
I've been told it's both. Which is it
-- Hunter77
I just wanted to add that is my very best Pea Vine plant. It has nearl
100 pods (97 to be exact and the potential to go well over 110) and I' expecting anywhere from 550-600+ seeds from that one plant. If anyone i interested in getting some of the seeds, let me know
-- Hunter77
We call it a "sweet pea". It's a perennial.

Are the pods and/or the seeds edible
-- Hunter77