palm help pls

hi can anyone id this palm i have looked in my books and quite a lot on the net but no joy any idea ???? please thanks tracy
http://tinyurl.com/4dalhr
--
tracy_fuerteven

g'day tracy,
look like a "queen palm" aka "syagrus romanzoffiana", to me. just the picture shows a multi planted pot, bound to become very crowded as the palms grow.
over here in aus' they are a bit of an environmental weed as fruit bats spread the seeds around the habitat, and they grow readily.
On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 17:18:47 +0100, tracy_fuerteven

With peace and brightest of blessings,
len & bev
http://www.lensgarden.com.au /
Its not a royal palm?
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
tracy_fuerteven;800891 Wrote:

Could it be one of these: http://tinyurl.com/548gyq
--
beccabunga

message

Definiely Queens.
--
Toni
Hills of Kentucky

You like stirring shit. Blah, blah, blah, fishcakes.
-Toni

And that really needed to be said?
--

Billy