opinions wanted

Hi Timothy, I use IE 6.0 and if those bolded words on the front page text are links they did not work for me. The links up on top worked OK for me though. If these are not hyperlinks, then you might wish to consider making them so, as this user assumed that they were when clicking on them.

Also after I try to click on , say, 'Information', the cursor gets stuck there and if I click on a lower paragraph it all lights up like I dragged the cursor through it all.

Other than that it all renders nicely for me. No overlapping tables or such here. Nice. Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

and text instead of a . Something along the lines:

text

The tag is an inline element, whereas the tag is a block element. Typically block elements have x and y dimensions while inline elements have a line-height and flow left-to-right, top- to-bottom (unless you work in another language where flow goes in an opposite direction).

By employing a vertical-align:middle you center the thumbnail and associated caption in the middle of the element.

Don't know if anyone else mentioned this, so here it comes...

It doesn't look like you're using a right column. And you've provided a fixed size for the right most container (the content). Things will work better if it's set to "auto". The way it works, layouts typically involve two or three columns. Your site appears to layout as two columns. And the content column should be set to width:auto; while the left column retains a fixed size. For three columns, the middle content might get a width:auto while the right and left get fixed width's.

Hope this helps.

Jim Carlock Post replies to the newsgroup.

Reply to
Jim Carlock

My news reader is Netscape. The only clutter I see around here is all this stuff about improving this guy's web site.

Sherwin D.

Reply to
sherwindu

I'm satisfied with the site Joshua Peri "Timothy" ??? ??????: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.REMOVEcom...