Newbie questions about pruning privet hedge

With what, doughnuts?

Reply to
symplastless

I am working on the three day deal. Your comments will be taken into consideration.

Reply to
symplastless

Oh, so you think its a joke. I got news for you. For starters. I have been shot. I have stabbed. I have had broken fingers. I have been shot at with accuracy. The list goes on and on. Now you tell me the reason why I should not respond is because you say it is a joke. I think, but I don't think so. This is a news group. People thrive on the news. Like I said, so you clearly understand without confusion, I believe in non-violent direct action.

Reply to
symplastless

You would do well to question why so many people have tried to kill you!!! :-)

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

not enough accuracy apparently.....

because you keep opening your mouth no doubt.

Reply to
kzin

Boy you are really intelligent.

maybe you could explain the optimum fertility levels for trees. Or right an essay on what logging is. Even better yet, where is your dictionary. kzin? How do you define yourself? Explain who you are.

You obviously have al lot to say, but understand very little about trees. I thought this was a gardening group. You seem to be power hungry.

Reply to
symplastless

You are too drunk to write properly. Go to bed.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Their is another genius waiting to be discovered.

How great thou art!

Reply to
symplastless

Joe, I am afraid of you.

Reply to
symplastless

Joe

What is your real name? Do you think you are hiding? I have given your comment on which I assume you are suggesting to people on this list to use a baseball bat on me, some extended thought. You now have 101% of my attention. I am not a person that takes threats and such suggestions lightly. I do believe in non-violent direct action. I now consider you as a threat. Now lets see how a person responds when threatened. Trees always respond when threatened. They survive for many many years, many longer than humans under the right condition, as a sugar maple that can have parenchyma cells live for up to 150 years if things go right.

You have chosen to take this news group to a higher level. One of threats of violence and bodily harm. It was your decision. A poor one if you ask me.

Don't you think I should survive like a tree and respond? If not please explain why not. You have 3 days or I will turn this over to a higher power, meaning a higher power than you.

Reply to
symplastless

Again, three days. Non-violent direct action.

[...]

Some people drink blood. Some people put blood on thier pancakes. At least when sap flows from a tree they call it bleeding. Do you have a sense of humor?

Reply to
symplastless

No, with your anal obsessive/compulsive behavior.

Reply to
Don Staples

With socialization. You are a doughnut with problems.

Reply to
Jangchub

You've been shot, stabbed, had fingers broken and shot with accuracy? Wow. What were those instances I wonder.

Reply to
Jangchub

I think it would behoove us to stop pulling the cuckoo chain on the clock. It's rather annoying with its bellows and that door slamming can wake me up rooms away. I think I'll sell the cuckoo at the yard sale.

Reply to
Jangchub

But, it's fun to pull his chain and see him get nuttier and nuttier in such a short period of time. He could have a real ball in another newsgroup, talk.politics.guns.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

That does seem to be the collection point for nut jobs.

Reply to
Don Staples

It's astounding, really. They vote and they reproduce.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom