Looking for variegated Stenotaphrum secundatum

Does anyone know where I might purchase small plants of variegated Stenotaphrum secundatum (variegated buffalo grass, or st. augustine grass) at a reasonable price or have a few pieces they would be willing to send to me? I did see some at GlassHouse works but I thought they were kind of expensive with the shipping costs. Please email me.

Thanks!

Christine

Reply to
raane