Help finding Shopnotes #37

If anyone has a copy of Shopnotes issue #37 they want to get rid of please let me know. Its the one with the edge sander project in it. The crazy's over at August Home Publishing want as much for shipping as they do for the magazine. Willing to pay fair market price for the magazine I just dont think it costs $4.99 to ship a book!

Thanks!

Jim

-- ....

Reply to
James D Kountz

The main library here has all the back issues.

Nova

Woodcraft keeps an inventory of back issues if you can find one of those closer than $4.99 worth of driving.

Reply to
Eric Johnson

That figures, closest one to me is about 5 hours. Crap.

Thanks anyway,

Jim

Reply to
James D Kountz

Call them up and ask if they have one and how much they will charge to send the magazine. You never know till you ask.

Reply to
LJancila