Looking after a Cycas

Hello all I recently bought myself a Cycas which I am keeping indoors in a sunny spot. (I live in northern Europe). Has anybody any advice on the best way to look after it? It was a bit too expensive to allow it to die from neglect.Do they like a daily misting? and how often should it be watered. I understand it's all too easy to overwater them. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dermot

Reply to
pentologer