Lemon balm tea for the plants?

Has anyone ever used lemon balm tea to water plants?

Reply to
Jim Carlock

What theoretical purpose does that have?

Reply to
Doug Kanter

Heh, I don't have a clue. But it's supposed to have mind altering affects for animals (or at least humans). If it makes people happy, maybe it could make some plants happy too and add something to the soil. Perhaps it'll make happy snails though. I've googled for it already because I've already dumped a pot of it into the tomatoes and the sunflower grew four inches yesterday. I really don't know what to attribute that to, except it got some lemon balm tea.

Reply to
Jim Carlock

"Jim Carlock" wrote in news:W7%5e.37441$Pc.31996 @tornado.tampabay.rr.com:

i guess it is about time for someone to ask mister r u frigginutz

Reply to
Salty Thumb