KRUSTEAZ

Baked the Krusteaz Cinnamon Swirl in my bundt pan, EXCELLENT!

Birds gotta eat too:

Brooklyn1

Just made and then finished one of those Krusteaz Cinnamon Swirls. Never thought of using the bundt pan. Maybe next time.

Is this a roundabout way of feeding your cats or are you hoping for rats. Since I'm living in suburbia, I take a dim view of feeding wild animals. At my age (71), I'd feed them a few years and then die. Then the poor birds will starve. Anyway, neighborhood birds seem to like my yard fine. Plenty of bushes with berries, and they go nuts all winter on the tulip poplar seeds. They also seem to really like the water on the pool cover for bathing.

Reply to
Dan Espen

"Stolen from google images" LOL

Reply to