Old 2 stroke mcculloch strimmer

Hi I got a really old mcculloch Euromac d29 strimmer recently, it's about 20 years old I think, it was stored away and forgot about until an old shed was emptied out. I'm trying to find a carb for it, it has a walbro carb which I think is a wt 231 but I can't find any here in the U.K. Not made anymore apparently. Can anyone help point me in the direction where I would find one or a service kit for one? Thanks.

Reply to
Whiteshepherd86

ebay , around 13 bucks USD .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

I see a parts list for a T 29 here .. D 29 I missed ?.

Is it a special or commercial machine ? .. just wondering if it is worth the trouble John T.

Reply to
hubops