Kiwi with no fruits

I have a kiwi in my greenhouse, and it grows very nice and looks as it likes to be in a greenhouse in Denmark. But it has no fruits. Only some small things that might be flowers. See a picture at

bought the kiwi for 3 years ago and we were told, that it was both male and femail - no other kiwis nearby was necessary. I now wander if this was right. Can anyone tell by the picture, that this is a male-kiwi and therefore produces no kiwis?

Thanks for help!

Henning

Reply to
Henning Olsen

kiwis take five or six years to fruit.

Reply to
simy1

Greetings!

I don't recognize the small bits as flowers. Do they ever open into flowers with petals? Our kiwi's flowers are at least an inch across and fairly showy. The kiwis we have are definitley male and female on sepparate plants, so unless you have a different variety (sorry, don't know what we have) you will need at least one more plant.

Kathy Seattle

Reply to
bellykaat

Perhaps the people here can help you.http://www.kiwipollen.com/home.htm