Jim Elbrecht - please advise re snowball plant

Jim -

Another question has arisen. The link of the Japanese snowball plant was exactly like the plant I had.

Please take a close look at the leaves and compare them to the plant I was sold as a viburnum plicatum. I have shown shots of this new plant at:

think I've been sold a different plant entirely.

Dora

Reply to
limey

make me a bad candidate for comparing them for you. I'm sure someone else will pop in.

But that link goes to the login page at HP. I'm not sure if I registered if I'd even be able to see your photos. Is there a setting to make them accessible to the public? [If I remember right, Yahoophotos makes you set something in the 'album properties'.]

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

Sorry about the link. I tested it here and it worked fine. I'm new to this uploading of pictures, so I probably goofed somewhere. HP made it sound to simple :-( .

Rather than bothering you, I think I'll just take the pictures back to the nursery. I'm positive it's the wrong plant and there's no need to impose on your good nature.

Thanks, Jim.

Dora

Reply to
limey