ivy in the city

I live in New York City (I think that places me in zone 6 but I'm no

sure) and I am a novice planter. I was hoping to plant some ivy behin my building to cover a fence. Any information on do this would b greatly appreciated. Can I build a bed on top of concrete? How dee would it have to be? Is it too late to plant this ivy? What kind shoul i use? Will it survive through the winter? Please help I would love t make my space more beautiful.

Thanks.

austintravisny

-- austintravisnyc

Reply to