Boston Ivy on a Chain Link Fence?

Will Boston Ivy cling to chain link fence, without any added support?

I live in Chicago, zone 5, and have about a really ugly 40 foot long chain link fence between me and my neighbors. One, in full sun, is covered with a clematis.

The other one, uncovered, is in partial shade, the shade is from two huge mulberry trees.

Is Boston Ivy a good choice to cover this fence? Any other ideas would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Jeff