Drainage holes in potted plants????

Hi, Im knew to gardening and have just received some plugs which I have potted into pots with no drainage holes. I will be able to buy some plant pots with drainage holes in about a weeks time but will my plants survive until them. I planted them 4 days ago and will be able to replant them in 8 days time? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Cameront888

They should be ok unless you water them to much. maybe drill some holes in them , melt holes , stab holes or you could put them in freezer bags or any type of bag just make holes in it and you should be fine.

Reply to
Findlay Tulloch