indoor herb garden problems

Hello,

My house is full of plants and all of them had been doing quite well until a couple weeks ago. I have Ivy, Ficus, Rosemary, Lavender, Chives, peppermint, and sage.

Well all of my herbs have started wilting, drying up and dying. at first i thought they weren't getting enough light so i moved them all toward the windows, the i watered them more cause that didn't work and by that time they were all dead...and its just the herbs...everything else is thriving and i don't know why...any suggestions

jason snipped-for-privacy@breadandwatertheatre.org

Reply to
superfishguy

JAson, htere are several reasons why your herbs dried up... Most likely of which would be incorrect watering pracites... Have you grown herbs indores before?

Anthony B.

Reply to
Anthony B

Did you start heating a lot "a couple [of] weeks ago"? Do you use gas heat? Just a possibility to explore. Also: Did you look under the leaves to see if they got infected with something? Hard to figure why the herbs would get clobbered but not the other plants.

Persephone

Reply to
Persephone