Indoor flower similar to daisy?

I have three daisy flowers that I keep inside of my apartment. They get sunlight as well. Each initially had 2 or 3 bright flowers. They have since gone away. However, the plant part is doing fine and has grown on each. It's been since before the summer and the flower part has never come back. Should I be doing something for the flower to come back or is that seasonal?

Also, is there another plant I can keep indoors similar to a daisy or sunflower?

Thanks, Brett

Reply to
brett