Honeysuckle vine

I have a honeysuckle vine, pink and cream blooms. It has the most wonderful smell, especially in the early morning. Has anyone any idea what it might be? I have it so long the name has slipped from memory.

Pixi

Reply to
pixi

Perhaps this one...?

me

the Early or Late Dutch honeysuckles are the best behaved and most fragrant of all the Loniceras.

pam - gardengal

Reply to
Pam - gardengal

Lost the post I was writing somehow. Hope it didn't get sent.

Thank you all for the advice. Have foumd a place to buy the Serotina amd. although it costs a bit I'm gonna get it.

Reply to
pixi