Hibiscus moscheotus

Hi ! I'm in z 5 . I forgot to cut down my Hibiscus to the ground in fall Should I do anything to to now or leave it alone ? Thanks ! Rosie z5

Reply to
rosemarie face

Who cuts them back in the wild? Nobody.

Leave them alone.

Reply to
Cereus-validus...

You. What the weed wacker misses, you douse in roundup. Then after your day of slaughter in the hills, you run down to the local village and rape all the little boys.

Reply to
Joe

Hey Joe Moe,

Why don't you run off to Texas and take up residence in some campus clock tower and let your brain explode, you psycho?

Hibiscus moscheotus is one of my favorite wild flowers, you marshmallow.

Reply to
Cereus-validus...