Hi..We just got our Garden landscaped...

and a few plants & new lawn etc but I know nothing about gardening. Can anyone recommend a good book to help me maintain our lovely new garden?

Reply to
HULIO2008

I'm assuming you're in the UK? If so "The Garden Expert" by Dr D.G. Hessayon is very straightforward - you can get it for only a couple of quid on Amazon. If you want something a bit more glossy, but still easy to use, "The Complete How to be a Gardener" by Alan Titchmarsh is good. Good luck!

Reply to
Janet Conroy