Have a cool Yule

Happy Yuletide Season to everyone. The worst is over. The days are waxing again. Soon gardens of 2009 will be germinating and once more we will be thrust into the mystery of life. Use the time to prepare. Rest, read, and plan because here we go again.

Yee haw.

Reply to
Billy

Amen. Rest and Reading is certainly in the Plan. The holidays have wiped me out physically and financially :)

Enjoy Life ... Dan

Reply to
Dan L.