Have a cool Yule

Happy Yuletide Season to everyone. The worst is over. The days are waxing again. Soon gardens of 2009 will be germinating and once more we will be thrust into the mystery of life. Use the time to prepare. Rest, read, and plan because here we go again.

Yee haw.

Reply to
Billy

Hi, same to you Billy, and every one else.

Richard M. Watkin.

Reply to
R M Watkin

The circle of life... :-)

Gotta love it!

Cheers and Merry Yule!

I'd say Happy new Year, but that was on October 31st.

Reply to
Omelet

Amen. Rest and Reading is certainly in the Plan. The holidays have wiped me out physically and financially :)

Enjoy Life ... Dan

Reply to
Dan L.

I limited my gifts to family only, and kept the budget under $150.00 this year. The trick was quality, not quantity. :-)

They were quite happy with what I bought them.

I spent about another $80.00 for special food, and that was it.

Reply to
Omelet

Wow!, you must rich :) Well, I spent the same amount :)

However, I am cheap in some ways. I have one niece and three nephews, all have iPods and their taste in music is the same as mine. So I give them $15 iTunes gift cards each year. When they come over, three of them prefer my computer for downloading and burning CD's. My gifts are also gifts to myself :)

Enjoy Life ... Dan

Reply to
Dan L.

I wish.

Hey! Whatever works. :-) I just have the two nephews.

I sometimes burn CD copies for friends. The benefit is that I get to install extra music for myself.

Reply to
Omelet

My seedling peppers are just coming up now. Tomato seeds will be planted this coming week.

Reply to
Hedda Lettis