Help

Hello. This is my first post and its a question. Can you help me identify this plant please? All I can tell you is it was either in the Peat we bought or in a pack of Bonsai seeds.

'Imageshack - 1001057p.jpg'

'Imageshack - 1001058l.jpg'

wottie110

Hi wottie 110, difficult to say at this size but I would say Betula alba or silver birch tree, will be easier to tell when its a bit bigger!! Others may have thier own ideas!!

Best wishes Lannerman

Reply to
lannerman

Thanks Lannerman!