heirloom seeds

Any websites where I could access info about heirloom seeds would be m,uch appreciated.

Reply to
cricket

search google.com with the search term _ heirloom seeds _ and see what you get. I got 198,000 hits and the first page has many suppliers. Good luck.

Reply to
Timothy

TI>> Any websites where I could access info about heirloom seeds would be m,uch TI>> appreciated.

TI>search google.com with the search term _ heirloom seeds _ and see what you ge TI>I got 198,000 hits and the first page has many suppliers. Good luck.

TI>-- TI>Yard Works Gardening Co. TI>

--- BBBS/NT v4.01 Flag-5 TI> * Origin: FamilyNet Sponsored by

THURSTON.ACKERMAN