Happy St. Patricks Day!

The day of green is here! Time to plant my peas and put the lettuce in. We celebrate this day because Patrick changed Ireland by preaching the word of God.

St. Patricks Day all! Chuckie in the Blooming and growing north, zone 5

Reply to
Chuckie

An Irish toast to you: Here's to the bull that roams through the wood, and does all the heifer's so very much good, for if it was nay for him, and his little red rod, there'd be none of here could eat steak by God.

Reply to
told2b

And the same to you as well told2b.

Reply to
Chuckie

May you live as long as you want to, and may you 'want to' as long as you live!

erin go bragh

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan