Certified!

Today made TCNP. Texas Certified Nursery Professional.

Reply to
J Kolenovsky

Mazal tov!

Persephone

Reply to
Persephone

Talk about things happening fast. Home Depot store manager was off on vacation Mon -Thurs and came to me early this morning and asked, "Hey, whats this I hear about you being a plant professional? We talked back and forth and he said he'd make me a manager in the gardening department. The ink wasn't even dry on the certificate.

JK

J Kolenovsky wrote:

Reply to
J Kolenovsky