Growing mango tree ........

I saw the instructions on here for starting mango seeds a couple of weeks back. Started four. One of them is showing signs of a little ggroth starting in the seed opening. Should I keep the water level below that opening. The seeds are in full sun , in tempatures up to one hundred degrees most every day. Thank you for the help.

Reply to
Kate ......