Growing Citrus

Do you have to plant more than one tree to ensure pollination? Or does that have nothing to do with it? I really want a lemon tree but don't know if I need to buy two....

Reply to
Aria

Most all citrus are self-pollinating. The usual do not need more than 1. Gary

Reply to
V_coerulea

Not only are citrus self-pollinating, but they are also apomictic. This means some of the flowers will set fruit without being pollinated at all.

Reply to
David Ross

Reply to
Aria