Fast-Growing-Tree

There are many organic ways to excellerate the growth of a tree. Have you ever concidered the Paulownia Tree (Empress Tree). This tree can grow upto 30 ft in 3 years. For more information:

Bob

How about Ailanthus altissima, the "Tree of Heaven", the tree from hell? It has to be one of the fastest growing weed trees!!!!

Reply to
Cereus-validus.

What a rip-off, $24 USD plus shipping for a 2 cent tree!

Reply to
Bill

I didn't realize one had germinated in my back near the brush, but it is now well over 15 feet tall from this year only. I think the saw will come in handy in a few weeks.

escapee

If you want us to treat you seriously, at least learn how to spell "accelerate".

Reply to
David Ross

Reply to
J. Davidson

After they flower and fruit next year, there should easily be millions upon millions of seeds to which you can help yourself!!!!

Reply to
Cereus-validus.

Reply to
David Smith`

get-out saidL

well over 15 feet tall from this year only. I think the saw will come in handy in a few weeks.>>

Since you are talking about Ailanthus, better be prepared to cut it down again next year also.

Dave

DavesVideo

who misspell "accelerate" should not be treated seriously. >>

Hardly a scientific fact, but certainly a reasonable rule of thumb. If you are going to dump an ad into a newsgroup, it is in your own interest to use a spell check.

Dave

DavesVideo

creek down the block has many of these trees and I have many birds pooping out their seeds on our property.

escapee

My trees in my back yard is growing so tall they are growing into my neighbors back yard. I decided to put gasoline on the trees in burn the roots. So it have been one month my trees I have not grown back.

Reply to
Barbara Santiago

What is the downside of this tree? Just that it is short lived? Jackie

Reply to
J. Davidson

Mucho caca del toro.

escapee