Fall 2006 Daylily Introductions

have placed my fall 2006 daylily introductions on my web site. Most
people are not familiar with polytepalous daylilies since there are less
than 100 registered polytepals and over 56,000 registered daylilies. I have
11 polytepal introductions for 2006 if you are interested in seeing
something a bit different when it comes to daylilies.
Enjoy,
Bobby
Reply to
Happy Moose