Experience with noursefarms.com?

Anyone ever had any dealings with

before?

I've got them sourced for Elderberry bushes at a really good price. Since I need 10-15 of them, paying $20ea for racemosa is a stretch.

I don't mind if they're young plants (1st year), just wondering if anyone's bought from them before and what you thought.

Reply to
Scott Hildenbrand

Scott Hildenbrand expounded:

I have no direct experience with them, but they are a well-respected nursery here in Massachusetts, I know people have been happy with their dealings with them.

Reply to
Ann