Experience with Dutch Gardens?

I bought some plants from Dutch Gardens this year and the experience has been full of problems, including, most recently, discovering that I was charged for a plant sent to replace one that failed to grow. Has anyone else dealt with them? Am wondering if this experience was just an unfortunate run of errors, which could happen to any company, or typical of this particular company.

Jo Ann

Reply to
Jo Ann

Was NOT happy in past dealings with them, Rotten tubers, slow replacement (with similar problems) poor communication. I voted with my feet.

For bulbs I tend to use Van Engelens or it's sister company John Scheeper.

Reply to
beecrofter

Garden Watchdog is gardener's best friend

Amos Nomore