Desmodium callianthemum

It's an exciting time of year with 'old friends' popping up all around and waiting to see what new ones turn out like. I have this Desmodium callianthemum for three years and know very little about it and would like to find out more. It looks dead all winter and is the last thing to come into leaf in spring so now is something of a frustring time to discover if it has survived our wind and rain, as I write, there is no sign of life as yet. Regards Mike Gilmore WinsfordWalledGarden, SW England

Reply to
Mike Gilmore