daylily help

Hi, I am trying to find a daylily called "Rachel's Hope"...does anyone know where I can find it? I am in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada and would like to get one around here, or in Vermont. If you know of a place I can get one by mail, that would be great too.

thanks, Ruth

Reply to
K & R

By typing in Rachel's Hope daylily on google.com I came up with the following:

a search.

Reply to
Bourne Identity

Yes, I was looking for any that were in Canada, or around Vermont. I was unable to find them on the web by doing a google search.

Reply to
K & R

Reply to
Bourne Identity