daylily help

Hi,
I am trying to find a daylily called "Rachel's Hope"...does anyone know
where I can find it? I am in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada and would like to get
one around here, or in Vermont. If you know of a place I can get one by
mail, that would be great too.
thanks,
Ruth
Reply to
K & R
By typing in Rachel's Hope daylily on google.com I came up with the following:
a search.
On Tue, 24 May 2005 12:22:51 -0400, "K & R" opined:
Reply to
Bourne Identity
Yes, I was looking for any that were in Canada, or around Vermont. I was unable to find them on the web by doing a google search.
Reply to
K & R
Yes, I know what you said, you also said if anyone knew a place to get them by mail to list them as well. So, I did.
On Wed, 25 May 2005 15:33:32 -0400, "K & R" opined:
Reply to
Bourne Identity

Site Timeline Threads