Cutting Back

I have several varieties of Hydrangeas. Do I cut them back? If so, when and how much. The same question goes for Scabiosas and Clematis.

Reply to
Lauren - Graphic Works

I have several varieties of Hydrangeas. Do I cut them back? If so, when and how much. The same question goes for Scabiosas and Clematis.

Reply to
Lauren - Graphic Works

I have several varieties of Hydrangeas. Do I cut them back? If so, when and how much. The same question goes for Scabiosas and Clematis.

Reply to
Lauren - Graphic Works

You must cut them back at midnight during a full moon after swinging a dead chicken over your head and using nothing but your teeth to do so.

How much you got? You should be charged $50 a foot per plant for asking such a question!!!

Scabosias and Clematis aren't shrubs and they die back all by themselves if you give them a chance, you obsessive neat freak.

Reply to
Cereoid-UR12-

How many times are you going to keep asking the same question, you obsessive compulsive nut?

Reply to
Cereoid-UR12-