curly (aka corkscrew) willow, propagation qs

I found some nice fresh curly willow branches at a florist's, with roots. Would it be better for me to plant the whole thing, even though some of the branches have been cut off, and others seem to be dying at their tips; or should I cut off little, totally healthy branches and root them? I assume I could just stick them in water and wait--at least that is their reputation....

Yes, this would be far from the house and any pipes, and I have a pretty moist place to put this.

Thanks.

Reply to
Jean B.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List at

AT:
the problem, dont waste energy finding who's to blame ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I receive no money, gifts, discounts or other compensation for all the damn work I do, nor for any of the recommendations I make. AND I DID NOT AUTHORIZE ADS AT THE OLD PUREGOLD SITE

Reply to
dr-solo

Well, that's succinct! I did google around and see that is the case. We shall see what happens I guess.

Reply to
Jean B.