Compost Tea

Please would both sides of this issue just cite the double blind peer reviewed studies that support your position.

Thank you.

Reply to
Travis

I'm not double blind, but I brought a brugmansia which has had tobacco mosaic virus for at least 5 years, steadily looking awful and now has not one detection of the virus either by eye, or under the microscope.

You tell me.

Reply to
animaux

I think that viruses are too small to be seen by an ordinary microscope.

Reply to
Travis

"Travis" expounded:

But their effects aren't.