cats

Cute.

Reply to
Suzie-Q

Yeah, it's always cute to see a giant fat cat attacking a kitten.

Reply to
Jangchub

I was assured that no animals were harmed in making this video.

BTW, if it were people, you probably would have kept quiet ;)

Reply to
Frank

No, you are not correct. I abhor humans harming one another also and I'm vehemently against things like Ultimate Fighting Championships, and boxing and any other of the many insane and ridiculous activities humans get into. Humans know better, animals do not. I am definitely intense and I never said I wasn't. I see your smiley face so this is just a response to your saying I'd have kept quiet. Humans know better. I think. :)

Reply to
Jangchub