can anyone help me

Hi all! I don´t know if this is the right group but here it is. I´m looking foran apple variety catalog. It was made by a company which name I don´t know. All I was told is that the company is in Netherlands and perhaps is something like Van R..... It sells apple and other seedlings. The catalog is like a small book (pocket format i think) and has a whole bunch of new apple varieties described and with picutres. Any help is much apreciated.

Marija

Reply to
marija

Try googling on "Apple trees catalogue Netherlands Nederlanden". Good luck!

Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir

Reply to
marija

I would ask the person who told you. If they don't know, try working backwards. Ask them who told them about it and so on.

Reply to
Vox Humana

"marija" wrote in news:dmcuff$ijd$ snipped-for-privacy@ss405.t-com.hr:

Is it

?
Reply to
Yanni Appleseed

i think thats it. i´ll ask them. thank you very much for help!

Reply to
marija