Can anyon help me identify this flower/plant?

Picture was taken a few years ago at the Oakland Zoo (Oakland, California) The flower was on a tree (or large bush?) and there were dozens of them at the time...

Reply to
jones.dayton
I took a shot at google images but got a bad answer:

Wonder if others have had any luck with it?
Reply to
Frank

Site Timeline Threads

  • Click on images to enlarge. Redspire Ornamental Pear in full blossom Purple Leaf...

    Garden

  • Was at the local Woodcraft today. As I was walking out, I saw a sign for a sale...
  • site's newest in

    Woodworking