Can anyon help me identify this flower/plant?

Picture was taken a few years ago at the Oakland Zoo (Oakland, California) The flower was on a tree (or large bush?) and there were dozens of them at the time...
https://www.gecko.org/~djones/images/IMG_0901.JPG
https://www.gecko.org/~djones/images/IMG_0902.JPG

What time of the year was this?
--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/
On 5/16/2018 10:50 AM, David E. Ross wrote:

I took a shot at google images but got a bad answer:
https://images.google.com/
Wonder if others have had any luck with it?

Ribes sanguineum cultivar?